General conditions of use
- IDENTIFICATIVE DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the University of Castilla - La Mancha with CIF number Q-1368009-E, is the owner of the Internet domain uclm.es and the website www.uclm.es, whose contact details are:
Rectorado de la Universidad de Castilla – La Mancha
Calle Altagracia número 50
13071 Ciudad Real
Tfno: +34 902 204 100
Fax: +34 902 204 130
- USERS: Access to the website www.uclm.es implies without reservation the acceptance of these general conditions of use. The user undertakes not to use the website and the services offered on it to carry out activities contrary to the law and to respect these general conditions at all times.
- VISITING this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be treated fairly and lawfully subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April, General Data Protection ( RGPD) and other applicable regulations.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE: The use of this website does not entail the obligatory registration of the user. The conditions of access and use of this website are strictly governed by current legislation and by the principle of good faith, the user being committed to making good use of the website. All acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties are prohibited: right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc. The following are expressly prohibited:
- a. Carry out actions that may produce on the website or through it by any means any type of damage to the systems of the University of Castilla - La Mancha or to those of third parties.
- b. Undertake without proper authorization any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, sending bulk mail or sending large messages in order to block network servers.
CONTENTS: The contents of this website are for information purposes only and are intended to make information about the University available to any interested person.
However, it is necessary to point out that:
- a. The information offered by the teaching and research staff, in the exercise of their functions and under the protection of academic freedom, will be exclusively their responsibility and in no case can they be considered official information of the University of Castilla - La Mancha.
- b. The centres and departments of the University of Castilla - La Mancha will be responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the information offered in the spaces set aside for this purpose within the website.
- c. In the event that spaces within this website are ceded to third parties, entities or institutions outside the University, these will be the owners of the information contained in these spaces, limiting the responsibility of the University of Castilla - La Mancha to which Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services attributes to service providers.
- LINKS: In the event that on the website www.uclm.es there are links to other Internet sites, the University of Castilla - La Mancha will have no control over such sites and content. The University of Castilla - La Mancha will not assume any responsibility for the contents of websites outside the University itself, nor will it guarantee their technical availability, reliability, veracity or validity.
- MODIFICATIONS: The University of Castilla - La Mancha may change the contents it deems appropriate on its website, modifying, deleting or adding not only the contents and services provided through it, but the form of presentation or location of them.
- EXEMPTION FROM RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENTS: The University of Castilla - La Mancha will not be held responsible for typographical errors or lack of accuracy or updating of the information that the contents themselves or third parties, entities or institutions, published on the website www.uclm.es, may contain. In the event that contents are published which infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties; which violate the business secrets of third parties; which may constitute a crime or violate current legislation; or which violate the principles contained in Article 8 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services, the University of Castilla - La Mancha will cease publication or remove the information from the web pages of the site www.uclm.es.
- DISCLAIMER FOR THE OPERATION: The University of Castilla - La Mancha will not be liable in cases where it is not possible to access the website www.uclm.es due to malfunction of the site or any of its services due to force majeure or accidental circumstances, in the event of maintenance stops, or in any other case not attributable to the University. Likewise, it will not be held responsible for any possible damage caused by computer viruses or malicious programs, the absence of which cannot be guaranteed, although the necessary technical measures will be taken to avoid them.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA: The University of Castilla - La Mancha will maintain the levels of security and protection of personal data in accordance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the LOPD and the Code of Conduct for the Protection of Personal Data of the University of Castilla - La Mancha.
- AUTHOR'S RIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS: The University of Castilla - La Mancha is a registered trademark. It is forbidden to use by any means the trademark of the University of Castilla - La Mancha, which includes both the name and logo, except with the express consent of the University. All rights reserved. In addition, the website of the University of Castilla - La Mancha - its own contents, programming and design of the website - is fully protected by copyright, being expressly prohibited any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of these elements protected except with the express consent of the University.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: The University of Castilla - La Mancha may modify these general conditions of use at any time. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. The Courts of Ciudad Real are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict arising from these general conditions.
What do we do with your data
When you subscribe, the main purpose of such processing is the management of registered users on our website, as well as the sending of information regarding news, events, courses and services. AQuantum ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, will be transferred for any other use without prior and express consent of our users. We will only ask for those data necessary for the provision of the required service and will only be used for this purpose.
Rights of the interested parties
- You may request information about the personal data stored concerning you.
- You may request that inaccuracies in your personal data be corrected. (rectification).
- You may request the deletion or limitation of the processing of your personal data and (deletion and limitation).
- The data subject also has the right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities (Spanish Data Protection Agency). However, any question related to the data we invite you to contact us to solve it.