Quantum Software Engineering
- A systematic mapping on quantum software development in the context of software engineering
- Quantum service oriented computing: current landscape and challenges
- Quantum Software Engineering. Landscapes and horizons
- Quantum Computing: A New Software Engineering Golden Age.
- Software Architecture for Quantum Computing Systems - ASystematic Review
- Toward a Quantum Software Engineering
- Talavera Manifesto
- Formal Methods
- Identifying Bug Patterns in Quantum Programs
- NOISE-AWARE QUANTUM SOFTWARE TESTING
- On Testing Quantum Programs
- QDB: From Quantum Algorithms Towards Correct Quantum Programs
- Testing Multi-Subroutine Quantum Programs: From Unit Testing to Integration Testing
Software Engineering Processes
- Life Cycles
Software Engineering Models and Methods
- Design of classical-quantum systems with UML
- Embracing Iterations in Quantum Software: A Vision
- Modelling Quantum Circuits with UML
- Towards a Quantum Software Modeling Language
- Formal Verification
- Advanced Equivalence Checking for Quantum Circuits.
- Deductive Verification Framework for Circuit-building Quantum Programs
- Formal Verification of antum Programs: Theory, Tools and Challenges
- Relational Proofs for Quantum Programs.
- Research Statement: Languages, Verification and Compilation for the Quantum Era.
- QWIRE Practice: Formal Verification of Quantum Circuits in Coq.14th International Conference on Quantum Physics and Logic (QPL).
- Verification of quantum computation: An overview of existing approaches. Theory of Computing systems.
- Other Quality Aspects